NOW Lime Essential Oil
Benefits of Lime Oil
Tetanus can be spread through wounds inflicted by rusty iron objects. Did you know that lime oil can be used to treat such injuries?12 Just like the fruit, lime oil is chock-full of benefits, owing to its rich antioxidant and nutrient content. It's a great oil to add to your natural first-aid kit. Lime oil can:13
- Help relieve internal and external infections. It can help prevent wounds from being infected, as well as help ease infections of the throat, colon, mouth, intestines, stomach and urinary system. It can also help heal or relieve skin problems such as sores, rashes, psoriasis and carbuncles.
- Relieve respiratory disorders. It can help treat bronchitis and is effective against viral infections like flu, coughs and colds
- Promote good oral health. It strengthens the grip of the gums to prevent tooth loss.
- Help kill bacteria that cause diarrhea, food poisoning, cholera and typhoid. It also helps treat internal and external bacterial infections.
- Detoxify your liver. Taken internally, it can serve as an important component of a detox regimen that promotes liver health.